It has been way too long since I wrote a blog post. It’s amazing how quickly life gets in the way when you let the habit slip. And there has been so much life over the past six months! It would be impossible to do it justice in a single post. Since my last update I…
- Learned the meaning of ‘homeownership’ and a few of the joys and woes that come with it.
- Watched my personal Wonder Woman marry the love of her life.
- Was swept off my own feet by the shiniest of knights. He’s a keeper!
- Returned to my home state where I climbed to new heights with new people.
- Congratulated friends and family members as they welcomed new families into the world.
- Sent up a prayer to my guardian angel.
And of course, I had to stop and smell the flowers.
There have only been a few times in my memory when my life completely exploded. Once or twice, there were tears involved and a monumental helping of uncertainty. Sometimes there was nothing to do but sit back and enjoy the ride as everything was turned upside down. No matter how terrifying or thrilling it may be, there’s something bittersweet about waving goodbye to the person you used to be. But in each and every one of these cases, my world was forever changed for the better. All those pieces that had been blown sky high came falling back to Earth and landed exactly where they were supposed to. I’m thanking God every day for all the dreams that are coming true. I can’t wait to see what comes next!